Monday 21 February 2011

BUDE!!!!!

Ok, well mum's in hospital, but she's now on the mend. As much as I want to stay with her, however, the shop is lying empty and it's half term so tomorrow... I have to go to Bude. Not that bad for some, in fact it's a pretty popular holiday destination for many people. Including my parents. Who are now divorced, because my father was such a spectacular twat-bag... Anywho, although filled (sort-of) with people I love (very much), it is a place of dread for me. One that I do not forsee myself coping with too well.

Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww Mia. I wish you lots of luck! Did you try the spool knitter with your son? We will be making ours this weekend. It is hard to teach little people to crochet unless you are one of those extremely patient moms. Which I am not. Hope all goes well in Bude! :)

    ReplyDelete