Sunday 20 February 2011

February

It's been a while and I'm sorry, but life has gotten in the way a little. There has been good news and bad, and some news I am as yet ambivalent about, but am sure to form an opinion on any day now...

Christmas went well, had a lovely time with the boyfriend, the child and the mother, overall, a success (we aren't talking about the chicken anymore...). Lovely presents, lovely food, loveliness etc.

The boyfriend has moved in! Hurrah! There is some less hurrah stuff to do with our benefits sorting out, but as soon as we find jobs it won't matter so, meh :) It stressed me out for so long that I have reached a kind of nonchalont apathy about it (Which is a big deal for someone as obsessive as me).

But unfortunately today has been a rather bad day... In fact the past few days have not been the best. I'm trying to make good of it but I do worry that I'm grumpy and horrible to be around as a result of all the stress. Especially when the child tells me he wants to go live with his father. Soul-destroying is a fairly accurate term. We had a chat, and we rang daddy and everything was eventually resolved. It wasn't until later when I asked him if he wanted a sandwich and he reiterated that he wanted to live with Daddy that I realised, that he was probably just doing it to get a reaction. My second reaction ("Don't be silly you live with both of us") was far more successfull than my first (Crying). Only time will tell if this is a permanent issue really.

Typhoo

(Hoping things are going to get better)

No comments:

Post a Comment